Shut Up Madi
Sharing opinions since I could talk.
What I Know
A taste of South Carolina – the food, the views and the low country hospitality.
Some of the most valuable lessons I’ve learned in the classroom, on the job and from my favorite books.
I’m a Montana girl through and through… a couple pieces that highlight the last best place.
- Social Media Coordinator.
- Web Designer.
- Shopper – let’s save some money.
- Best Brunch in Columbia, SCPOV: You just searched “best brunch in Columbia, SC”, and you’re overwhelmed with the variety of options this mid-sized city has to offer. Do I need a giant latte? Something for the grid – a mimosa flight, perhaps? Perhaps I want to splurge this morning, or maybe looking for options that don’t make my piggy […]
- Cola Eats has Entered the ChatCola Eats, one of the newest foodie blogs in South Carolina has entered the chat.
- Must Eat Places in Telluride, ColoradoTelluride, also known as To-Hell-You-Ride, is a beautiful ski town in southwest Colorado. This ski town houses some of the best restaurants I’ve ever experienced in the Rocky Mountains.