Shut Up Madi
Sharing opinions since I could talk.
What I Know
Some of the most valuable lessons I’ve learned in the classroom, on the job and from my favorite books.
Everything from growing pains and learning curves, to valuable lessons I’ve learned along the way.
I’m a Montana girl through and through… a couple pieces that highlight the last best place.
- Social Media Coordinator.
- Web Designer.
- Shopper – let’s save some money.
- Do Not Open Your Door When Someone KnocksWorking from home has its perks. For example, I am able to work in sweats, hang out with my dog, take cereal breaks, and more. It also means that I am actually home when people knock on my door and that I am therefore obligated to answer. As if people showing up unexpected wasn’t enough, […]
- Best Patios in Missoula, MTNestled at the base of Mt. Sentinel with a river that runs through it, it’s no mystery why anyone would want to sit outside while enjoying their favorite meals in Missoula, MT.
- 2020 – The Year of LessonsIt’s 2020- People are being forced to face issues like mental health and racism. People are coming together, acting as voices for one another.