My name is Madison Ueland and I am another struggling college student at the University of Montana; where I am pursuing a Marketing degree.
- I’m the mom of a French bulldog puppy, Phoebe.
- BIG fan of Mexican food.
- Aquarius (for whatever that means).
- I do the social and marketing analytics for a coffee and taphouse here in Missoula, MT.
Why did I start this blog?
- For starters, I have a lot to say.
- I would like to connect with other struggling college students or people my age who don’t quite have it figured out.
- I’ve been very fortunate to have had a lot of wonderful experiences and I want to share my story.
I hope you can relate or at least get a couple of good laughs following along with my life!
Are you interested in starting your own blog? Click here and save $25 to get started!