Why Is Montana the Treasure State?
- You’ll never meet a stranger.
- Montana ranks second in breweries per capita.
- The worst traffic you can think of is 19th street in Bozeman, which really isn’t so bad.
- A higher-than-average rate of military service.
- Two national parks and 55 state parks.
- The most erratic college rivalry dating back to 1897.
- No sales tax.
- Eastern Montana sunsets.
- Over 3200 lakes.
- Miles City Bucking Horse Sale. yeehaw
- Landscapes varying from western mountains to the badlands in the east.
- Missoula brewfests.
- 4th of July on Flathead Lake.
- Ghost towns like Virginia City, Bannack and Garnet.
- The Haunted Moss Mansion in Billings.
- Brandings being the social event of the year.
- Lewis and Clark landmarks.
- Saint Patrick’s Day in Butte.
- The great big, blue sky.
- Richest Hill on earth.
- Native American culture.
- Wheat Montana holds the Guinness Book of World Record for taking standing wheat and turning it into a “baker’s dozen”.
- Weather that always keeps you guessing.
- Western traditions.
- Beef- It’s what’s for dinner.
2 thoughts on “25 Reasons Montana Is The Last Best Place”
And social distancing in Montana is a heck of a lot easier than in many otehr places in the country.